A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1999, Rock The House is a full-service production and entertainment company that produces more than 1,200 corporate, non-profit, social, and educational events a year. Product and service offerings include audio/visual production, entertainment, multimedia, photo novelties, and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an excited and organized candidate who would love to join an expanding special events firm. This position would assist the production team while keeping an open line of communication between our internal and external customers, including production, sales, clients, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Assist with scheduling necessary production and sales meeting
- Confirm booked event quotes
- Update weekly tech and weekend schedules
- Process site requests, gobo orders, etc.
- Contact and schedule site visits with venues
- Order specialty items for events
- Answer phones
- Take client payments
- Schedule new hire interviews
- Assist in processing missed clock in/out activity
- Maintain office cleanliness for internal customers
- Secure equipment cross rentals
- Miscellaneous administration responsibilities
- Other special projects & tasks
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Experience in the event industry is NOT required, but a plus!
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Demonstrate high energy, strong work ethic, and a sense of urgency
- Proactive, self-starting, tenacious work habits and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, listening, and customer service skills
- Ability to delegate, follow up, and relate to staff members of varying skill sets
- Ability to multitask, meet cascading deadlines, and be organized
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Compensation includes competitive base salary, and other great incentives! Benefits may include medical insurance, dental insurance, short-term / long-term disability, 401K, company issued computer & cell phone.
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!
Email: [email protected]. No phone calls please.