It is time to update our passwords for security purposes.
It was recently discovered that an unauthorized user logged in to one or more of our secure systems. Because of this, we highly recommend that in addition to the steps listed below, that you change any personal passwords that may have been previously the same as any passwords you used here at Rock The House.
It is important for you to save your passwords in a secure location, and we highly suggest not using the same passwords for all the following software (if you can avoid it). Without completing the ones that pertain to you, you will be locked out until an update is completed.
For any issues/concerns, please reach out to your supervisor and they would be happy to help accordingly.
STEP 1: (IF YOU HAVE A RTHGROUP OR RTHAV ACCOUNT)
CHANGE EMAIL PASSWORD(S):
Before proceeding to the additional security changes below, you must first change the password to all of your RTH email account(s). In the next 30 minutes (from the time this email is sent), our servers will trigger a required password reset.
- Please visit: http://mail.rthgroup.com
- At the first screen, enter your username (email address: [email protected] or @rthav.com)
- Leave the password field blank and click “Log in”
- You will be prompted to reset your password
- NOTE: This must be a new password, NOT a password you have previously used
- Please note that passwords must be mixed-case alpha-numeric (letters and numbers, minimum of 7 characters, and a mixture of uppercase/lower case letters).
- If you are not prompted to reset your password, please email [email protected] to ask for assistance.
- Once you are done resetting all of your RTH email accounts (RTH / RTHAV), please proceed to Step 2.
CHANGE RTHLIVE PASSWORD: rthlive.com
You will be receiving an email showing you a new password.
- If you have a rthgroup or rthav email account – DO NOT change your RTHLive password until you have changed your email passwords.
- Please log into RTHLive
- Click on “Employee Menu” on the left-hand side
- Choose “Account”
- Click the green “Change Password” area
- Enter your new password
- In the event that you already changed your password today and/or didn’t follow instructions, please change your RTHLive password again after you reset your email password(s).
STEP 3: (IF YOU HAVE A FLEX LOGIN)
CHANGE FLEX PASSWORD: rockthehouse.flexrentalsolutions.com
The next time you log in, you will be prompted to change your password.
- If you have an rthgroup or rthav email account – DO NOT change your FLEX password until you have changed your email passwords.
- Log out of Flex on all browsers/devices
- To log out – Go to the “Flex” tab (top left)
- Choose “Log Out”
- Restart your computer/device
- Visit: rockthehouse.flexrentalsolutions.com
- Put in your old password, and your new password (twice)
- In the event that you already changed your password today and/or didn’t follow instructions, please change your FLEX password again after you reset your email password(s).
- If you make an error and incorrectly enter your password or mismatched new passwords, the browser will hang/freeze and you will need to close your browser and revisit rockthehouse.flexrentalsolutions.com to retry.
STEP 4: (IF YOU HAVE A DROPBOX)
CHANGE DROPBOX PASSWORD: dropbox.com
If you have a Dropbox account with Rock The House, your password has been force reset.
- DO NOT click any password reset links in your email until after you have changed your email passwords. Please see Step 1.
- Log out of Dropbox on all of your devices (i.e. laptop, desktop, mobile, iPad, etc)
- Please note that any apps or any integrations that utilized your RTH Dropbox will need to be reconnected (i.e IFTT, EverNote, etc)
- Follow the email notification you receive to reset your password
- Enter your new password and retype your password and click “Submit”
- Click on your desktop app (may be greyed out)
- Click “Click here to sign in and get started”
- Enter your email and password
- Different versions of Dropbox apps behave differently. Be diligent and take your time making selections.
Thank you for updating your passwords here at Rock The House.
If you have any questions and/or need assistance, please reach out to me via phone (330.536.3557) or email ([email protected]).