A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1999, Rock The House is a full-service production and entertainment company that produces more than 1,800 corporate, non-profit, social, and educational events per year. Dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of their clients, some of the product and service offerings include audio, video, lighting, staging, production, MC/DJ entertainment, interactive activities, specialty talent, and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an excited and organized entry level candidate who would love to join an expanding special events firm on a full-time basis. The main focus of this position would be to provide the best customer service experience to our external customers (clients, vendors, etc) and internal customers (team members, etc). This would include but not limited to: answering phones, greeting guests, supporting the sales team, and maintaining the office. The day-to-day may vary depending on the projects and schedule.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Be the voice of Rock The House while answering phones
- Greet and attend to the needs of visiting clients, guests, etc
- Provide concierge level customer service
- Maintain a tidy office environment for both internal and external clients
- Assist sales team members with data entry, initial quote creation, sending contracts, etc.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Experience in the event industry is NOT required, but a plus!
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Product Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT, etc)
- Demonstrate high energy, strong work ethic, and a sense of urgency
- Friendly personality
- Excellent communication, listening, and customer service skills
- Affinity for special events and hospitality
- Ability to delegate, follow up, and relate to customers and staff members well
- Ability to multitask, meet cascading deadlines, and be organized
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Compensation includes $10-$12/hour and other great incentives! Benefits may include medical insurance, dental insurance, short-term / long-term disability, 401K, company issued computer & cell phone.
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!
Email: [email protected]. No phone calls please.