A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1999, Rock The House is a full-service production and entertainment company that produces more than 1,000 corporate, non-profit, social, and educational events a year. Product and service offerings include audio/visual production, entertainment, multimedia, photo novelties, and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an excited rockstar candidate who would love to join an expanding special events firm. The main focus of this position would be to work within the performance talent sector of Rock The House for all brand verticals. Shifts may vary depending on the size and scale of the event. The growth progression for this role would include greater involvement and responsibilities leading to management.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- You must be free to work on Friday and Saturday nights with little notice, but most of our events are scheduled a month in advance.
- Outgoing individuals with excellent people skills and intrigued by the field of event planning and live events
- (DJ) Experience as a disc jockey, whether in radio, club, or mobile settings. You do not need to be fluent with turntables or beat mixing.
- (MC) Experience with MCing social or corporate events
- (Dancer) Experience with modern, contemporary hip hop
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Compensation includes competitive base salary, and other great incentives! Benefits may include medical insurance, dental insurance, short-term / long-term disability, 401K, company issued computer & cell phone.
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!
Email: [email protected]. No phone calls please.