A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1999, Rock The House is a full-service Audio / Visual, Production and Entertainment company that produces more than 1,800 corporate, non-profit, social, and educational events a year. Product and service offerings include Audio / Visual production, entertainment, multimedia, photo novelties, and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a detail-oriented and service-driven candidate who would love to join an expanding Audio / Visual firm. This person has a broad understanding of all aspects of Audio / Visual while also possessing an accelerated knowledge in the field of lighting. The candidate operates at an advanced level, takes great pride in the craft of lighting and therefore will bring experiences to life through planning, design, and flawless execution.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Act as on-site technician for assigned events
- Program functional and dynamic shows through lighting
- Focus lighting instruments for functional, decorative, and feature purposes
- Participate in fixture selection and placement in the design phase
- Assist in quality control and maintenance on an advanced and growing lighting inventory
- Lead internal and external teams of technicians and labor
- Participate as an active member of the technical and warehouse staff
- Gain experience with new technology while working in a fast-paced, high-energy, work environment
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- 3+ years experience in the Audio / Visual or Theatrical industry
- Degree in techincal theatre or touring production preferred
- Lighting design experience within the live events preferred
- Mastery in Lighting and proficient in Audio, Video, Staging, Rigging
- Demonstrate high energy, strong work ethic, and a sense of urgency
- Proactive, self-starting, tenacious work habits and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, listening, and customer service skills
- Ability to lead, delegate, and relate to staff members of varying skill sets
- Ability to multi-task and meet cascading deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Compensation includes $14-$20 / hour and incentives. Benefits may include medical insurance, dental insurance, short-term / long-term disability, 401K, cell phone, trainings / certifications. Excellent internal advancement opportunities.
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or place a confidential phone call to Ryan Konikoff: (440) 232.7625.