A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1999, Rock The House is a full-service entertainment and production company that produces more than 1,800 social, non-profit, corporate, and educational events a year. Dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of their clients, some of the product and service offerings include MC/DJ entertainment, dancers/party motivators, specialty talent, interactive activities, photo activations, décor lighting, audio/visual production, and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for outgoing, honest, hard-working, and passionate people who want an opportunity to impact our clients on their most important days. If you fit this description, then we want you! Our only requirements are that you must be driven to serve, organized, and have a ROCkstar attitude! We are hiring both experienced and up-and-coming ROCKstars to join our team and who share our core values.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Outgoing personality, high energy, good sense of humor
- Strong communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with all styles of crowds including children, teens, adults, and seniors
- Professional in dress and action
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
- Be available to work on average (3) weekends a month
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of all genres of music (Not a requirement but a plus!)
- Basic DJ experience preferred, but willing to train if you’re willing to learn!
- Experience in the event industry (Not a requirement but a plus!)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Be the face and the voice of the special event
- Pre-event planning / build rapport with clients
- Lead team from load in through load out
- Communicate and coordinate with all onsite vendors
- Announce all formalities, introductions, and announcements
- Create an atmosphere of energy, interest, and expectation
- Read and adapt to the crowd and your client’s expectations
Training will be on the job and additional training opportunities will be available.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Compensation based on experience and event requirements
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- All equipment provided (if necessary)
*** UPCOMING TALENT AUDITIONS: AUG. 12 & AUG. 19 ***
For more information and to register for an audition, visit the 2018 Talent Auditions page!
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!
Email: email@example.com. No phone calls please.