This individual is primarily focusing on maintaining the daily office operations and assisting the President and General Manager while performing multi-level office operation tasks. Secondary roles for this individual will include coordinating special events such as Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, school dances, corporate events, and weddings.
Zone Entertainment is a high-energy interactive entertainment company recognized as a premier entertainment group for school dances, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, weddings and corporate events throughout Northeastern Ohio, and is part of the Rock The House family of companies. We have been recognized by the International Special Events Society consecutively as “Best Entertainment Production” along with several other awards. We are a fast-pace, exciting group who continually strives for excellent guest satisfaction.
Position: Event Coordinator / Office Administrator
Reporting to: General Manager / President
Location: Bedford, Ohio
- Schedule meetings via email and telephone with guests and vendors
- Provide excellent guest service while maintaining exceptional attention to detail
- Finalize event notes and prepare appropriate documentation for event teams
- Follow up and correspond with vendors and event crew
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide detailed messages
- Attend weekly office-wide event meetings and planning sessions
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to multitask, meet cascading deadlines, and be organized
- Event experience is NOT required, however, highly welcomed
- Proficient in either Microsoft Office and/or iWork
- Above average communication/phone skills
- Team player and ability to adapt to a fast-pace environment
- Ability to draft technical documents and write professional emails
This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently in the work environment.
Proficient in using Mac and/or PC and capable to use the internet, Word/Pages, Excel/Numbers, PowerPoint/Keynote. Photoshop skills are not necessary however highly welcomed and appreciated.
WORK HOURS AND ENVIRONMENT:
Our office team conducts business Monday – Friday with hours totaling approximately 30-35 hours per week. While performing the day-to-day tasks, this position does require frequent sitting and time in front of a computer screen and will require off-site local errands. Office culture is a positive, fun environment, and attire is business semi-professional, no suit/tie required.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Compensation includes competitive hourly wage and other great incentives! Benefits may include medical insurance, dental insurance, short-term / long-term disability, 401K, company issued computer and cell phone.
Email: [email protected]. No phone calls please.