A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1999, Rock The House is a full-service entertainment and production company that produces more than 1,800 social, non-profit, corporate, and educational events a year. Dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of their clients, some of the product and service offerings include MC/DJ entertainment, dancers/party motivators, specialty talent, interactive activities, photo activations, décor lighting, audio/visual production, and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for outgoing, honest, hard-working, and passionate people who want an opportunity to impact our clients on their most important days. If you fit this description, then we want you! Our only requirements are that you must be driven to serve, organized, and have a ROCkstar attitude! We are hiring both experienced and up-and-coming ROCKstars to join our team and who share our core values.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
• Ability to lift 75+ lbs and set-up audio/visual equipment
• 16 Years+ with a valid driver’s license
• Nights and weekend availability
• Experience as a DJ or Emcee (Not a requirement but a plus!)
• Basic knowledge of DJ and audio equipment preferred, but willing to train if you’re willing to learn!
• Ability to take direction from an event lead / Emcee.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Professional in dress and action
• Experience in the event industry (Not a requirement but a plus!)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Assist the entertainment team during the event
• Prep entertainment audio-visual equipment in the warehouse
• Assist set-up and tear-down of event equipment
• Deliver gear to event location(s)
• Read and adapt to the Emcee throughout the evening
• Learn from your event lead and take notes during your event
• Available to attend regular trainings
Training will be on the job and additional training opportunities will be available.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• Hourly rate $10-$12 per hour, based on experience and event requirements
• Opportunities for growth within the company
• All equipment provided (if necessary)
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!
Email: email@example.com. No phone calls please.