A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1999, Rock The House is a full-service entertainment and production company that produces more than 1,800 social, non-profit, corporate, and educational events a year. Dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of their clients, some of the product and service offerings include MC/DJ entertainment, dancers/party motivators, specialty talent, interactive activities, photo activations, décor lighting, audio/visual production, and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for outgoing, honest, hard-working, and passionate people who want an opportunity to impact our clients on their most important days. If you fit this description, then we want you! Our only requirements are that you must be driven to serve, organized, and have a ROCkstar attitude! We are hiring both experienced and up-and-coming ROCKstars to join our team and who share our core values.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
• Basic knowledge of multiple genres and styles of dance
• Ability to freestyle to different genres of music
• Ability to take direction from an emcee or dance captain
• Basic line dances preferred, but willing to train if you’re willing to learn!
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work with all styles of crowds including children, teens, adults, and seniors
• Professional in dress and action
• Be available to work on average (3) weekends a month
• Must have access to reliable transportation
• Experience in the event industry (Not a requirement but a plus!)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Create an atmosphere of energy, interest, and expectation with party motivating and dancing
• Assist with load in / load out
• Interact with guests by leading dances games and being the life of the party
• Read and adapt to the crowd and your client’s expectations
Training will be on the job and additional training will be required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• Compensation based on experience and event requirements
• Opportunities for growth within the company
*** UPCOMING TALENT AUDITIONS: AUG. 12 & AUG. 19 ***
For more information and to register for an audition, visit the 2018 Talent Auditions page!
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.