A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1999, Rock The House is a full-service production and entertainment company that produces more than 1,500 corporate, non-profit, social, and educational events a year. Product and service offerings include audio/visual production, entertainment, multimedia, photo novelties, and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a passionate, highly motivated, results driven ROCKstar to join a Cleveland based expanding audio visual / production firm. The main focus of this position is to design and coordinate corporate and non-profit audio-visual solutions for events. The day-to-day may vary depending on the projects and schedule. The growth progression for this role would include greater involvement and responsibilities within the Sales Department with progression to upper management.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Increase revenue by initiating timely connections with existing and potential clients through lead follow-up and outbound efforts
- Accurately complete the planning process (agenda, floorplan, event details, etc) and set our onsite team members up for success
- Build relationships and create raving fans with corporate / non-profit / rental clients, vendors, and venues through networking
- Provide concierge-level customer service
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- 1-3 years minimum experience in the knowledge of setup/operation of both small and large venue video, audio and lighting systems.
- 1-3 years sales/account management experience
- Proactive, self-starting, tenacious work habits and the ability to work independently
- Affinity for special events and hospitality
- Ability to multitask, meet cascading deadlines, and be organized
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and maintain positive relationships with all internal and external customers
- Proven ability to meet and exceed specified sales goals
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Compensation includes an extremely competitive base salary AND commission – and other great incentives. Benefits include medical insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, short-term / long-term disability, 401K, company issued computer & cell phone.
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!
Email: [email protected]. No phone calls please.