A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1999, Rock The House is a full-service production and entertainment company that produces more than 1,800 corporate, non-profit, social, and educational events a year. Product and service offerings include audio/visual production, entertainment, multimedia, photo novelties, and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an excited and organized rockstar candidate who would love to join an expanding special events firm. The main focus of this position would be to sell, design and coordinate corporate and non-profit solutions for events. The day-to-day may vary depending on the projects and schedule. The growth progression for this role would include greater involvement and responsibilities within the Sales Department with progression to upper management.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create Audio Visual Solutions for Clients and Event Planners
- Assist Clients and Event Planners with Logistics on an Event Basis
- Creating and Continuing Relationships with Corporate / Non-Profit Clients, Vendors, and Venues throughout the Event Planning Process
- Scheduling and Executing B2B Outreach on a Weekly Basis
- Provide Concierge Level Customer Service
- Serve as a Liaison with Vendors on Event-Related Matters
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- 1-3 Years of audio-visual experience
- Experience in the event industry is NOT required, but a plus!
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Demonstrate high energy, strong work ethic, and a sense of urgency
- Proactive, self-starting, tenacious work habits and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, listening, and customer service skills
- Affinity for special events and hospitality
- Ability to delegate, follow up, and relate to customers and staff members well
- Ability to multitask, meet cascading deadlines, and be organized
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Compensation includes competitive base salary, and other great incentives! Benefits may include medical insurance, dental insurance, short-term / long-term disability, 401K, company issued computer & cell phone.
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!
Email: [email protected]. No phone calls please.