A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1999, Rock The House is a full-service Audio / Visual, Production and Entertainment company that produces more than 1,800 corporate, non-profit, social, and educational events a year. Product and service offerings include Audio / Visual production, entertainment, multimedia, photo novelties, and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a detail-oriented and service-driven candidate who would love to join an expanding Audio / Visual firm. This person would ensure all aspects are meeting the needs of our internal clients (i.e. employees) and foster an environment for business success.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Data Entry / Document Storage
- Assist with the applicant screening process and talent acquisition
- Ensure accuracy of employee data to meet regulatory compliance requirements and internal system integrity
- Employee performance management
- Assist with coordinating training and development opportunities
- Participate as an active member of the administrative staff
- Assist with purchasing and ordering
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Past experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment of changing priorities
- Demonstrate high energy, strong work ethic, and a sense of urgency
- Proactive, self-starting, tenacious work habits and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, listening, and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet cascading deadlines, and be organized
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & BENEFITS PACKAGE:
$12-$15/hour and incentives. Full-time benefits may include medical insurance, dental insurance, short-term / long-term disability, 401K, and trainings / certifications. Excellent internal advancement opportunities.
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!