Say “I Do” to Rock The House
Our Clients Have Fallen In Love w/ Us!
Our 2012 wedding season ended January 13th, 2013 for us. We look at it this way because that’s the date of the Cleveland Today’s Bride Show at the IX Center. This show is the culmination of everything we’ve learned from the season and it bridges the gap to the next year.
How do we sum up the 2012 bridal show season? To us, it was the year that we felt really established in the market. The number of brides who came to us after having a fun experience at one of their friend’s weddings really became the norm in early 2012. It’s less often that it is our marketing that brings a newly engaged couple to our office and much more often a referral from a friend.
After talking with future brides and grooms at the Today’s Bride Show, we found the following facts about Rock The House the most important to their buying decisions:
- No Risk – We guarantee our services.
- Concierge Class Customer Service – You have one consistent wedding expert as your contact through the whole process.
- Creative Minds – We’ve built Rock The House as THE creative event producer in Northeast Ohio. No couples are the same so no two Rock The House weddings are the same.
- Priority on Fun – We know you two love each other…so let’s have a party! At the end of the day, your wedding reception is about having fun with the most important people in your lives. We take fun seriously.
- Teamwork Makes The Dreamwork – When you hire Rock The House, you hire the entire team. Many of our staff touches your event that you’ve never even met! We put together the right team for your event based on what YOU want from your wedding.
What is most important to you for your wedding? Let us know!
Here are a few weddings from 2012 that just might inspire you: