The people at CBC magazine pride themselves in hosting Cleveland’s only event that celebrates leaders in corporate events and networking. Throughout the final months of each year, CBC encourages their loyal readers to vote for their favorite local vendors, venues and events.
With hope and determination, Rock The House’s 7 full-time staff members attended the event with 2 nominations, anxious to hear the results. We were overwhelmed with joy upon receiving two awards- Best Video and Staging Company and Best Entertainment Company.
After the awards were won, we and other winners had much to celebrate.
We were in the company of many outstanding professionals in the event industry such as:
- BEST NETWORKING ORGANIZATION: Sales and Marketing Executives of Cleveland
- BEST WOMEN’S NETWORKING ORGANIZATION: Knowledgeable Network of Women
- BEST NETWORKING EVENT: Event Expo (Event Source, Team Promotions)
- BEST SPEAKER/MEETING FACILITATOR: Hugh Littleton
- BEST NONPROFIT FUNDRAISER: Pink the Rink Night (Susan G. Komen for the Cure/Lake Erie Monsters)
- BEST GOLF OUTING: Suicide Prevention Education Alliance Golf Tournament
- BEST CORPORATE EVENT PLANNER: Durga Chigurupati (Adhya Productions)
- BEST DESTINATION: Kalahari Resorts and Conference Center
- BEST TRADITIONAL VENUE: Corporate College
- BEST NONTRADITIONAL VENUE: Cadillac Ranch/BarRoom Cleveland
- BEST ONSITE CATERER: Sammy’s
- BEST OFFSITE CATERER: Sammy’s
- BEST EVENT RENTAL COMPANY: Event Source
- BEST STAGING/VIDEO COMPANY: Rock the House Entertainment Group
- BEST FLORIST: Pieter Bouterse Studio
- BEST ENTERTAINER: Rock the House Entertainment Group
- BEST TRADESHOW COMPANY: Skyline Event Services
- BEST SIGNAGE COMPANY: FastSigns Downtown Cleveland
- BEST PROMOTIONAL/CORPORATE GIFT COMPANY: Team Promotions
- BEST RECOGNITION AWARD COMPANY: Gino’s Awards
- EVENT OF THE YEAR: Frivolity (Cleveland Synergy Foundation)
Read about the events highlights in the CBC Press Room:
Watch a recap of the event here. Congrats to the entire RTH team!