A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1999, Rock The House is a full-service production and entertainment company that produces more than 1,500 corporate, non-profit, social, and educational events a year. Product and service offerings include audio/visual production, entertainment, multimedia, photo novelties, and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a detail-oriented and service-driven candidate who would love to join an expanding Entertainment & Audio / Visual firm. This person would be assisting in maintaining accurate financial information – including but not limited to reviewing and reconciling reports, recording accounting entries, AP / AR, and other record keeping.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- AP/AR for an event industry small business
- Completes and maintains specified accounting transactional forms
- Reporting and records certain entries accurately and efficiently including those for audit purposes and month-end close.
- Compile and process payroll.
- Pinpoint delinquent customer accounts through various means: phone contact, written correspondence, and make arrangements for payment
- Coordinate employee benefits administration
- Reconciliation and coding of monthly company credit card bills
- Process expense reimbursements
- Provide support to CFO on special projects and account analysis when needed
- Save the company money by suggesting cost swings and financial responsibility
- Assists other departments in reporting
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Professional written and verbal communication skills and problem resolution skills necessary
- Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy required
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment of changing priorities
- Demonstrate high energy, strong work ethic, and a sense of urgency
- Proactive, self-starting, tenacious work habits and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, listening, and customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Prior accounts payable and payroll administration experience required.
- Proactive in finding ways to create solutions and add value
- Knowledge and experience with QuickBooks
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & BENEFITS PACKAGE:
$15-$20/hour and incentives. Full-time benefits may include medical insurance, dental insurance, short-term / long-term disability, 401K, and trainings / certifications. Internal advancement opportunities.
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!
Email: [email protected]. No phone calls please.