A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1999, Rock The House is a full-service Audio / Visual, Production and Entertainment company that produces more than 1,800 corporate, non-profit, social, and educational events a year. Product and service offerings include Audio / Visual production, entertainment, multimedia, photo novelties, and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a detail-oriented and service-driven candidate who would love to join an expanding Audio / Visual firm. This person has a broad understanding of all aspects of Audio / Visual while also possessing an accelerated knowledge in the field of audio. The candidate operates at an advanced level, takes great pride in the craft of audio and therefore will bring experiences to life through planning, design, and flawless execution.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Act as on-site technician for assigned event
- Manage multiple RF channels
- Fly and aim line array PA
- Participate in live event audio design
- Assist in quality control and maintenance on an advanced and growing audio inventory
- Lead internal and external teams of technicians and labor
- Participate as an active member of the technical and warehouse staff
- Embrace a leadership role in the department through trainings and mentorship
- Gain experience with new technology while working in a fast-paced, high-energy, work environment
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- 3+ years experience in the Audio / Visual industry
- Degree in technical theatre or touring production preferred
- Mastery in the craft of Audio and proficient in other Audio / Visual technologies
- Proficient in industry standard softwares and protocols
- Demonstrate high-energy, strong work ethic, and a sense of urgency
- Proactive, self-starting, tenacious work habits and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, listening, and customer service skills
- Ability to lead, delegate, and relate to staff members of varying skill sets
- Ability to multi-task, meet cascading deadlines, and be organized
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Compensation includes competitive salary, and incentives. Benefits may include medical insurance, dental insurance, short-term / long-term disability, 401K, cell phone, and trainings / certifications. Excellent internal advancement opportunities.
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!
Email [email protected] or place a confidential phone call to Ryan Konikoff: (440) 232.7625.