A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1999, Rock The House is a full-service Audio / Visual, Production and Entertainment company that produces more than 1,800 corporate, non-profit, social, and educational events a year. Product and service offerings include Audio / Visual production, entertainment, multimedia, photo novelties, and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a detail-oriented and service-driven candidate who would love to join an expanding Audio / Visual firm. This person has a broad understanding of aspects of Audio / Visual technology, a passion for growth through education and bringing experiences to life through participation in flawless execution.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Act as on-site technician for assigned events
- Assist in quality control and maintenance on an advanced and growing inventory
- Delivery and equipment sets and breaks
- Pull, prep, and de-prep events and rentals
- Participate as an active member of the technical and warehouse staff
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- 1+ years experience in the Audio / Visual industry
- Degree in technical theatre or touring production preferred
- Basic knowledge in one or more of the following disciplines: Audio, Video, Lighting
- Demonstrate high energy, strong work ethic, and a sense of urgency
- Proactive, self-starting, tenacious work habits and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, listening, and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet cascading deadlines, and be organized
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Compensation includes competitive salary, and incentives. Benefits may include medical insurance, dental insurance, short-term / long-term disability, 401K, cell phone, and trainings / certifications. Excellent internal advancement opportunities.
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!
Email email@example.com or place a confidential call to Ryan Konikoff (440) 232.7625.