A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1999, Rock The House is a full-service production and entertainment company that produces more than 1,800 corporate, non-profit, social, and educational events a year. Product and service offerings include audio/visual production, entertainment, multimedia, photo novelties, and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an excited Rockstar candidate who would love to join a high quality, expanding team. This role uniquely blends the entertainment and technical sides of the event industry into one position. If you have a passion for photography, customer service, and live events, then this is the position for you!
As Photo Booth Host, you will be the friendly first point of contact for guests visiting the photo booth. Responsibilities include: setting up/tearing down equipment, walking guests through the photo process, distributing photo prints, answering questions about the photo booth and Rock The House, and learning how to operate multiple styles of photo booths: from classic booths to our unique Mirror Booth.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Personable, patient and customer service driven
- Work well with kids and adults of all ages
- Have the ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Basic understanding of computer technology and troubleshooting (Mac/Windows, printers)
- Basic knowledge of photography and lighting preferred, but willing to train if you’re willing to learn!
- Ability to stay calm and troubleshoot in tense, high-volume situations (long lines, large groups of people, technology errors)
- Able to work on short notice is a PLUS
- Must be free on Friday and Saturday nights. Ability to also work during the week a PLUS.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Compensation ranges from $100-$150 per event, based on experience and event requirements
- Opportunities for growth within company
- Training provided
- Positive work environment
- All equipment provided
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.