A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1999, Rock The House is a full-service production and entertainment company that produces more than 1,800 corporate, non-profit, social, and educational events each year. Product and service offerings include audio/visual production, entertainment, multimedia, photo novelties, and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an excited and organized part-time candidate who would love to join our expanding special events firm. The main focus of this position would be to assist the Marketing Manager to execute and interpret desired results for the department and the company. A Social Media and Content Marketing Assistant supports the marketing department by carrying out the daily tasks including but not limited to creative writing, social media integration and creation, design assistance, research & development, and promotional projects to keep the department functioning and facilitate the duties of the Marketing Manager. Responsibilities will vary depending on the size and scope of the project. The growth progression for this role would include greater involvement at Rock The House in the areas in which the candidate chooses.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Writing creative content for digital & print media.
- Implementing and scheduling on social media platforms
- Creating social media design content
- Maintains and updates website content
- Assist with the creation and implementation of trade show and promotional events
- Participates in networking and educational opportunities
- Accomplish marketing and organization mission by completing other related results as needed.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Exceptional creative writing skills
- Intermediate social media / digital media knowledge
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Good team work skills
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Ability to create custom, unique social media content
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrate high energy, strong work ethic, and a sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask, meet cascading deadlines, and be organized
- Knowledge of live events / entertainment industry a plus
- Availability to work nights and/or weekends upon request
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Compensation includes $11-$14 per hour and other great incentives.
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.